Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rally sport consultant & driving coach

My experience taught me that discovering the depth and secrets of rally sport as a non-works driver is hard and time consuming. I want to help people because I believe in challenging the status quo. For me life is about passing knowledge and skills down the line.

I make myself available, anytime and anywhere, to anybody. From competitors to private thrill seekers.

I consult for those who wish to better their performances and skills and I offer help in domains such as:

  • Car setup and tire strategy
  • Reconnaissance and pace notes
  • Special stage driving technique with 4WD, FWD or RWD cars on all surfaces
  • The psychology of competition

WHO AM I ?

An ex WRC driver who drove 3 full World Rally Championships with M-Sport and BP Ford World Rally Team, including:


  • 43 World Championship starts
  • 77% finishing record
  • 13 top ten finishes among fierce works competition
  • 6 times in the points

No comments:

Post a Comment