My experience taught me that discovering the depth and secrets of rally sport as a non-works driver is hard and time consuming. I want to help people because I believe in challenging the status quo. For me life is about passing knowledge and skills down the line.
I make myself available, anytime and anywhere, to anybody. From competitors to private thrill seekers.
I consult for those who wish to better their performances and skills and I offer help in domains such as:
- Car setup and tire strategy
- Reconnaissance and pace notes
- Special stage driving technique with 4WD, FWD or RWD cars on all surfaces
- The psychology of competition
WHO AM I ?
An ex WRC driver who drove 3 full World Rally Championships with M-Sport and BP Ford World Rally Team, including:
- 43 World Championship starts
- 77% finishing record
- 13 top ten finishes among fierce works competition
- 6 times in the points